Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 1995 18:42:20 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New record for installation floppy update! :-)

> I thought you told me you knew a way to get the holo shell running at
> the beginning of the install.

Ah.  Not the holo shell, the *fixit* shell.  The fixit takes over many
of the functions of the holo shell, though that's started later.

I still can't start it right away because it will clamp down on the
floppy and I won't be able to remove it.  I have to chroot once
anyway, so I start things after I chroot it.

> Also, what about the PPP stuff?

Should be fixed!  You can grab it right now from:

	ftp://time.cdrom.com/pub/2.1.0-951020-SNAP/floppies/boot.flp

This is my test snapshot and please don't everyone start going to this
location for FreeBSD in general - you'll swamp my home connection! :)

					Jordan