Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:39:50 -0900
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
To:        "Alvaro Rosales" <aran80@mail.com>, <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>, aran80@wintersperu.com.pe
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: List server Problem???

On Wednesday 03 April 2002 08:23 am, Alvaro Rosales wrote:
> I replied to your address and I got this error, My relay is closed now ,
> How can I notify this server that my server is closed?? (maybe that's why
> the hub server is rejectin my e-mails
>
> while talking to mx.schulte.org.:
>
> <<< 554 Service unavailable; [200.37.53.28] blocked using
> relays.osirusoft.com, reason: This entry was last confirmed open on
> 12/22/2001
> 554 <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>... Service unavailable

Looks like your server is listed in one of the DNSBL Blackhole servers. Many
sites (including freebsd.org) use this service to block email from known open
relay servers. To get your server unlisted start at this link:

http://relays.osirusoft.com

Beech
Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - akbeech@anchoragerescue.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510