Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:28:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ed Alley <alley1@llnl.gov>
To:        Charles Youse <cyouse@register.com>
Cc:        <alley1@llnl.gov>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Minix fs offered

I don't have it available at this time because for one thing
I don't know the best way to package it. Since the FreeBSD
source is a moving target, it doesn't make any sense to
serve it up as a diff. Although most of it exists in
/usr/src/sys/fs/minixfs there are some changes in the
main source: The modules Makefile, the Makefile for
minixfs_mount.c and the vnode.h include file needs
the addition to the enum at the beginning.
If I there is no interest in putting it in the FreeBSD
source or the ports collection, I could just send out
a tar file in mime format to interested people.

			Ed