Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 19:11:26 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSDI 3.0 feature list

This is a bit off-topic, but I find it ironic that BSDI 3.0 contains
almost everything FreeBSD -current had (or stuff we've had for quite a
while now).  We're only missing some of the 'built-in' WWW stuff which
can be gotten as aftermarket add-ons for FreeBSD, or their
'work-in-progress' stuff which NetBSD already provides.

-------