Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:08:11 +0100 (BST)
From:      Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org>
To:        Christian Plazas <Cplazas@deltadatasoft.com>, Darren Henderson <darren@nighttide.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Raylink/Aviators on 4.3-RELEASE and 4.3-STABLE

FYI

I've just installed 4.3-RELEASE on a spare machine and did need to
kldload the if_ray module. Once that was loaded everything went smoothly.

However, I think that recent commits to 4.3-STABLE post 4.3-RELEASE
may have broken support for the aviator/raylink cards. It's not a problem
to fix - I have to merge some changes from -current for the driver.

CVSupping and building as I speak...

Duncan

---