Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:42:03 +0400
From:      "Rino Mardo" <helixfish@gmx.net>
To:        "David Talkington" <dtalk@prairienet.org>, "Anthony J Knapp" <knapp.betton@virgin.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: beginners with bsd

Yes clear, thorough documentation is what attracted me and kept using
FreeBSD (in spite of that ata0-master timeout I'm still having while doing
make build -- sigh!).

With Linux,  I feel it's becoming the M$ of the *NIX world as GOOEY here and
there are making the kernel bloated.  I guess it's just me coming from the
old school of *NIX.

My 2cents.

-> who watches the watchmen?

Key fingerprint - E619 726E 3815 7A48 EAC7  E49F DF93 4E33 B069 0883