Date:      11 Nov 99 16:41:05 PST
From:      Arnold Shcherban <click2000usa@netscape.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation

I've just received 4 Greenbay CD-ROMs won at online auction, and immediat=
ely
started with installation. Created 2 installation diskettes,
booted the system from kernel, and then through mfs root got into install=
ation
phase (in novice mode). =

Following the instructions, created Freebsd partition slice, and tried to=

create the boot manager partition, just to get not enough space message.
Now, I have more than 4Gb of free space on my C: drive, so how come the
installer couldn't allocate enough partition space if  all it's needed is=

about 200Mb for installing everything there is in FreeBsd ?

                I need your help, please,
                A. Shcherban.

PS. I've checked - the hardware is compatible.