Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:02:40 -0600
From:      Bob Giesen <BobGiesen@earthlink.net>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com
Subject:   Re: Increase ScrollLock buffer size on FreeBSD 4.5R2?

On Sunday 03 March 2002 07:45 am, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com> writes:
> > Hello, could you tell me if there is a man page about the "Scroll
> > Lock" key and the buffer size [limit and how to increase this]?
> > Thanks kindly,
>
> man vidcontrol

   This man page doesn't seem to hold the answer, but refers to
syscons (4) -- which seems to indicate that the kernel can be
configured with the SC_HISTORY_SIZE=n option, where n is the desired
number of buffer lines (which defaults to 100).

--
"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that
created them." -- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)