Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 12:56:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Subject:   Re: national security backdoor in FreeBSD.

Giorgos Keramidas said:
> In message:
> <1398.63.150.241.74.1021494561.squirrel@peon.knightstalker.net>
>            KnightStalker <knight@knightstalker.net> writes:
>> The guy is a freak....go to his website.  ALL BULLSHIT!
>>
>> HEHEHEHEHEHE  funny bullshit, but shit all the same.
>
> May be so.  But do we have to have this offensive tone in such a wide
> public list?  Come on guys...

What I find most offensive of this whole mess is:
a) He used this mailing list to go fishing for hits on his website.
b) So many people took the bait, and continued this thread.

Not to mention the original poster called anyone using a binary
installation a 'wh*re'.
This should have been treated as SPAM, and I may still do such.

--
Chris

"I'll defend to the death your right to say that, but I never said I'd
listen to it!"     -- Tom Galloway with apologies to Voltaire