Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Daugherty <doc@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        Paul Herman <pherman@frenchfries.net>
Cc:        Jon <jon@state.net>, Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rev DNS on SSh

I've since make deinstalled both ssh2 and ssh. These were holdover
installs from my original 3.4 install. I deinstalled both and followed the
directions from mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd for setting up ssh the 4.0
way and everything works wonderfully now. Thanks to Dan for
mostgraveconcern. ;)

David
Software Engineer - NetManage
Work email: david.daugherty@netmanage.com