Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:23:30 +0800
From:      "Boon Hoo" <theebh@magix.com.sg>
To:        "mark rowlands" <mark.rowlands@minmail.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problem installing ports

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Does that mean if i install another mailer daemon such as
qmail, i just need to edit the rc.conf file? If that is so,
it may be much simpler than linux...

P.S: Guess i really had to grab the book - hopefully there's
some copies here in Singapore (ordering thru amazon is pretty slow).

Regards,
Thee Boon Hoo