Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 1998 12:28:27 +0900
From:      Kazuhiko Kiriyama(System administrator) <kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp>
To:        md6tommy@mdstud.chalmers.se
Cc:        kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ocaml-1.03

Hi! Dear Tommy

Did you see bellow?

In Message-ID: <19980109150044N.kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp>
Kazuhiko Kiriyama(System administrator) <kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp> wrote  :

> Hi. Sorry for rately updating because of my lazy.
>
> In Message-ID: <199712211800.KAA26633@freefall.freebsd.org>
> Bill Fenner <fenner@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote  :
>

> > Dear kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp,
> >
> > 	You are listed as the FreeBSD port maintainer for 2 ports
> > whose distfiles are not fetchable from their MASTER_SITES.  Could you
> > please visit
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp.html
> >
> > and correct the problems listed there?  The individual ports with
> > problems are lang/ocaml,x11/camltk41.
>
> All ports being lating have been submitted. Submitted PRs' are
> ports/5252 and ports/5375 for ocaml-1.07(lang/ocaml), ports/5454 for
> mew-common-1.92.4 (mail/mew-common), ports/5453 for im-76 (mail/im),
> ports/5462 for camltk41-1.0 (x11/camltk41) respectively.

I've already send-pr for ocaml-1.07(ports/5252 and ports/5375). I
wonder why these ports don't commited?

# I do want to tell me reasons why they don't commited.

In Message-ID: <34BF661D.2B06@mdstud.chalmers.se>
Tommy Hallgren <md6tommy@mdstud.chalmers.se> wrote  :

> Are you going to do a port of 1.07 as well? If you do that, make sure
> you compile the compiler using ocamlopt. I noticed you didn't do this
> for the 1.03 port. (I don't like to wait for a compiler... )

I don't understand "compile the compiler using ocamlopt". Dosn't this
means "include opt target"?

> If you don't want to do a port, do you mind if I do it?

I'm willing to change MAINTAINER whenever if you want!

KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp>    Toba National College of
                                                     Maritime Technology
                         Department of Electronic Mechanical Engineering