Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:08:33 +0300
From:      "Igor Lognikov" <joshrio@mail-in.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   web design

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C0EE1C.D32FE400

Hello,
=20
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Igor Lognikov, I am lead artist =
and director of an art-studio based in the Ukraine. My company is called =
' UAdvantage' and=20
is situated in our capital - Kiev. From 1998 we have raised a team of 36 =
very competent and professional designers, programmers, managers, =
marketologs each=20
possessing between 5 and 7 years experience working within =
web-development industry.=20
=20
 We extol at web design and can produce any sort of web-page you =
require. During this time we had around 40 big clients and have =
established cooperation with 8 web=20
development studios. This studios are referring their clients to us and =
earning really big money on commissions. All of our clients are still =
working with us due to quite low price, AAA quality of design and really =
fast service. Please visit our site www.uadvantage.net and check recent =
clients and jobs we have done for them.
=20
 Having viewed your website, it is apparent to me that we can be of =
great use to you. My team have very very strong design skills and are =
the equal best studios in the world. We are able to produce top quality =
web pages to suit your requirements quickly and efficiently.=20
=20
 Due to the standard of living in the Ukraine, we are able to offer our =
services at a much lower price than is available in your country. =
Regardless of the finances, we will allow you sleep easy at night and =
not worry at all about your internet requirements - if need be, we can =
arrange work around the clock, 24 hours a day.
=20
If you wish a quick estimate for your job then, please visit 'free =
consulting' section on our site or ask me. Also I will be happy to hear =
if you wish to become our partner=20
('local representative') and start using your marketing skill for =
reffering clients to us. As I told, our prices are so low, so you will =
be able to earn a lot of money on=20
commissions.
=20
 The protocol for our Internet business is as follows:
 You will inform us of your requirements. We shall produce a variety of =
layouts for you in either Photoshop or Corel Draw. If you like what we =
have produced and wish us to continue with the complete web package then =
you pay a 50% advance of the agreed costs. We shall then tailor your =
website to your own preferences and continue to upload the page for your =
viewing until you are happy. You will then pay the outstanding costs.
=20
 As you can see, you really have nothing to lose by contacting us. It is =
because I am so confident of our abilities that I can make you this very =
tempting offer. I really would like to hear from you and answer any =
questions you have regarding our proposal or if you wish,  you may fill =
'free consulting' form on our website at:
=20
www.uadvantage.net
=20
I thank you for your time,
=20
 Igor Lognikov=20
icq#63004786

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C0EE1C.D32FE400

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dkoi8-r" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Cyr" size=3D2>Hello,<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Allow me to =
introduce=20
myself. My name is Igor Lognikov, I am lead artist and director of an =
art-studio=20
based in the Ukraine. My company is called ' UAdvantage' and <BR>is =
situated in=20
our capital - Kiev. From 1998 we have raised a team of 36 very competent =
and=20
professional designers, programmers, managers, marketologs each =
<BR>possessing=20
between 5 and 7 years experience working within web-development =
industry.=20
<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;We extol at web design and can produce any sort of =
web-page=20
you require. During this time we had around 40 big clients and have =
established=20
cooperation with 8 web <BR>development studios. This studios are =
referring their=20
clients to us and earning really big money on commissions. All of our =
clients=20
are still working with us due to quite low price, AAA quality of design =
and=20
really fast service. Please visit our site <A=20
href=3D"http://www.uadvantage.net">www.uadvantage.net</A>; and check =
recent clients=20
and jobs we have done for them.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;Having viewed your =
website,=20
it is apparent to me that we can be of great use to you. My team have =
very very=20
strong design skills and are the equal best studios in the world. We are =
able to=20
produce top quality web pages to suit your requirements quickly and =
efficiently.=20
<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;Due to the standard of living in the Ukraine, we are =
able to=20
offer our services at a much lower price than is available in your =
country.=20
Regardless of the finances, we will allow you sleep easy at night and =
not worry=20
at all about your internet requirements - if need be, we can arrange =
work around=20
the clock, 24 hours a day.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>If you wish a quick estimate for =
your=20
job then, please visit 'free consulting' section on our site or ask me. =
Also I=20
will be happy to hear if you wish to become our partner <BR>('local=20
representative') and start using your marketing skill for reffering =
clients to=20
us. As I told, our prices are so low, so you will be able to earn a lot =
of money=20
on <BR>commissions.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;The protocol for our Internet =
business is=20
as follows:<BR>&nbsp;You will inform us of your requirements. We shall =
produce a=20
variety of layouts for you in either Photoshop or Corel Draw. If you =
like what=20
we have produced and wish us to continue with the complete web package =
then you=20
pay a 50% advance of the agreed costs. We shall then tailor your website =
to your=20
own preferences and continue to upload the page for your viewing until =
you are=20
happy. You will then pay the outstanding costs.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;As =
you can=20
see, you really have nothing to lose by contacting us. It is because I =
am so=20
confident of our abilities that I can make you this very tempting offer. =
I=20
really&nbsp;would like to hear from you and answer any questions you =
have=20
regarding our proposal or if you wish,&nbsp; you may fill 'free =
consulting' form=20
on our website at:<BR>&nbsp;<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.uadvantage.net">www.uadvantage.net</A><BR>&nbsp;<BR>I =
thank you=20
for your time,<BR>&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;Igor Lognikov </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial Cyr" =
size=3D2>icq#63004786</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C0EE1C.D32FE400--