Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:47:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Talkington <dtalk@prairienet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   serial console [was Re: Help!]

Cody phifer wrote:

>I was wondering what command I use to connect Com1 to Com1 in
>between my FreeBSD box and my windows box I have been working at
>trying to for hours.
>
>Cody Phifer

These might be good starting points; they were posted recently by
Jason Welsh:

http://www.gelatinous.com/aaron/tips/freebsd-serial-console
and a little bit better (more info)
http://page.novgorod.ru/freebsd/handbook/x12104.html

I gently suggest that to improve your experience on the mailing list,
you should use descriptive subject lines which indicate the topic, and
search the archives before you ask, so no one gets annoyed with you
for asking questions that have already been addressed.

Best of luck -
-d