Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:15:31 +0200
From:      Thorsten Greiner <thorsten.greiner@consol.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCHED_ULE and nice +20 broken

--------------enigB74A5844E38EF01E23382E31

Hi,

I just observed that "nice +20 make buildworld" is hanging with
SCHED_ULE. This is v 1.28 of sched_ule.c. Kernel configuration is
basically "GENERIC" with a few device drivers removed, and "options
HZ=250" and the nvidia kernel module.

Symptoms are that jobs no longer appear to be placed on the run queue,
they do not respond to 'kill -9'. I tried with a ordinary "nice make
buildworld" which does not display these symptoms.

Regards
	-Thorsten