Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:54:02 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More breakage in -current as a result of header frobbing.

> I have not *asked* for commit priviledges since they were first
> offered to me in 1994 and I turned them down on the basis of my

Sorry if I implied that you'd ever requested them - I believe we were
reacting at the time to a proposal from some 3rd party that you be
given commit privileges.  Call it a vote to consider the idea
rather than a vote to implement it. :)

> I wouldn't like me if I didn't argue passionately for rigor over
> expediency, correctness over fuzz, revolution over evolution, and
> foul-tasting medicine where foul-tasting medicine is called for.

And I don't think that anyone begrudges you that.  The bigger area of
concern, and the one I was specifically referring to, is your
occasional predilection for recommending leeches as a cure for
anemia. ;-)

					Jordan