Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:08:44 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        "DINKEY,GENE (HP-Loveland,ex1)" <gene_dinkey@hp.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Figured out ports problem (was cvsup breaks ports)

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 03:52:26PM -0600, DINKEY,GENE (HP-Loveland,ex1) wrote:

> [...]

That's the reason I said "maybe". You could try it (I did it myself
once in 3.x - when NTFS support was MFC'd) but make damn sure you keep
a known-good kernel.

BTW, if it all goes tits-up *I* didn't suggest it, OK ;-)

--
  If I buy a copy of WinDelete, and it doesn't delete Windows,
  am I entitled to my money back?