Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 19:23:07 -0700
From:      Sentinel <sentinelx@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FIPS Error

I am attempting to split my existing partition in order to install
FreeBSD, however when I run FIPS it gives the error:
--
Checking Rootsector...
Error: Partition table Corrupt - end: partition 1

Any idea what my problem could be? I am stumped. PM4 info util reports
no partition errors, but FIPS says the Partition Table is corrupt....
Help!