Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:46:58 +0200
From:      Per Westerlund <wdp@ffa.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   install.cfg

Hello,

I have tried to install freeBSD on a Pentium 166 with 2 x 2GB partitions.
One partition with Win 95 already installed.
When getting through the installing process, I got a message saying
something about mirrowing... and the installation was not successful. I
went back to the installation meny and made the default kernel config
choice. The installation asked for a file "install.cfg" on the floppy.

There are no such file on floppy nor on the CD I have made the
boot-diskette from. Will the install.cfg file solve my problem. If it will,
where can I get it?

Best regards