Date:      Thu, 02 Apr 1998 13:38:58 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD lounge...

Due to recent chances in my ISP infrastructure I don't have a mbone connection.
The situation is being rectified and I expect to be back in the mbone in
about a week. We need to add memory to a Cisco 2500 and then I should be
all set.

I am hoping that those who can afford to be in the mbone to jump in
FreeBSD Lounge -- Global audio/video/text conferencing is a nice
toy to be playing with 8)

	Have Fun,
	Amancio