Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:45:01 +0800
From:      "Boon Hoo" <theebh@magix.com.sg>
To:        <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problem installing ports

Thank once again.

It seems the cdrom that i burned from ISO image does not contain the
distfiles.
(I have cut another 3.4 cd, and it looks the same) So, the only way is to
buy
the cdrom, or download the distfiles (to another machine, and transfer it
locally
to my computer)? I am using an atm card for ADSL; no driver from freebsd for
this card - no internet access for my freebsd machine:(

REgards,
Jonathan