Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 16:47:06 -0500
From:      David Leimbach <dleimbac@earthlink.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports me or the port?

Well now I can't tell if its the port that is broken or my copy.

Earlier I CVSup'd ports without the tag=. default tag in my CVSup file.

I saw that this was "deleting" files in the GUI for CVSup.

I then redid everything with the following parameters:

	*default release=cvs
	*default tag=.
	*default host=cvsup2.freebsd.org
	*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
	*default prefix=/usr
	*default delete
	*default use-rel-suffix
	*default compress
	ports-all

Now I am trying to install sced which uses povray-3.0.1 and I get the
following error

	===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for povray-3.0.1
	Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
	1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to source/optout.h.rej
	>> Patch patch-a,v failed to apply cleanly.
	>> Patch(es) patch-a applied cleanly.
	*** Error code 1

and a bunch more of those error codes under that.

So is this a broken port or are my ports completely screwed up?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Leimbach