Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2005 13:29:03 +0100
From:      Gerhard Schmidt <estartu@augusta.de>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   wakeonlan problem with FreeBSD

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

Hi,

I have a problem with FreeBSD and wake on lan. I have an asrock K8S8X
mainboard and try to use the wakeonlan feature to start the computer.=20
I have set up the bios to enable WOL. Everything is working when I=20
shutdown the computer from WinXP. When I turn the computer of from=20
FreeBSD using halt -p oder apciconf -s5 WOL doesn't work. Any suggestions=
=20
how I can enable WOL when freebsd does the poweroff.=20

Bye
	Estartu=20

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | Privat: estartu@augusta.de         |   auf Anfrage/
Germany            |                                    |    on Request

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs--