Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 1998 18:11:49 -0800
From:      "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        Jeremy Kraft <db@minot.com>, sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: So I saw this "Darwin" ad in Doctor Dobb's Journal . . .

> > Would OpenBSD be a better staring point, or NetBSD, why?
> > Based on code availiblity (acces to CVS repository), I'd prefer OpenBSD.
>
> I'm fond of staying as far away from OpenBSD as possible.

What's the reasoning?  Personality of some of the OpenBSD folks?  I'd
rather let technical reasoning prevail here.  Who is currently working on
the NetBSD Sparc port?  Are they accessable to answering questions if we
need to ask any?

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)