Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 1995 01:45:55 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Andrew Maltsev" <am@px.f1.ru>
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   uucp 1.06.1 bug

The Ian Tailor's uucp 1.06.1 (and, possible, earlier versions) often
dies with "Floating exception" under FreeBSD 2.1R when compiled with
HAVE_SELECT defined. Especially when using uucp over TCP/IP.

The problem is around line 2776 at libunix/serial.c
Sorry, but I have no time now to track out a problem exactly.
If anybody interested I can upload a core image..

BTW, why I dropped it into freebsd-bugs, the version supplied with 2.1R
was compiled with HAVE_SELECT defined. So the bug (at least at my
opinion) present..

WBR,
Andrew.

--