Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 1997 13:45:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   How to figure out what release I have cvsup'e ?

	I have managed to break my computer bu cvsup'ing what I thoght should
	have be 2.2.1R and doing a make world. At this point in time I think I
	have the machine ina postion to restore my last good backup. Before I
	do this, I would lie to find out what I really have doe.

	So heres the quesion, how can I find out what release I have cvsup'd ?
	Pleas no replies like "numae -s". I can't get the kerenl built from the
	cvsup'd sources to boot!

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems