Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:04:31 -0600
From:      "Robert E. Gunn" <reg@hal-pc.org>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web mail?

Addressed to: Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
              isp@FreeBSD.ORG

** Reply to note from Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk> Wed, 04 Mar 1998 13:10:27 +0000

> Does anyone know of a port / package or anything that will let my users read
> their mail via a Web interface?
>
> It doesn't have to be anything 'too' fancy... Either a finished app, or shell
> or something?

Karl,

We haven't set this up, but it looks like exactly what you're asking
for:
       http://www.emumail.com

--
Robert Gunn  <<Team OS/2>>|Post Office Box 27474   |Voice:+1 713 960 1588
reg@hal-pc.org <<FreeBSD>>|Houston,Texas 77227-7474|Fax:  +1 713 960 9497

HAL-PC: The world's largest computer club and a lot more!

Why throw your PC performance out the Windows?