Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:24:04 -1000 (HST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <tg@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, <cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/lang/python Makefile pkg-plist         ports/lang/python/files patch-setup.py

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Thomas Gellekum wrote:

> tg          2001/10/19 04:16:55 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lang/python          Makefile pkg-plist
>     lang/python/files    patch-setup.py
>   Log:
>   Don't build mpz extension, it's moved to a separate port.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.80      +2 -8      ports/lang/python/Makefile
>   1.2       +1 -1      ports/lang/python/files/patch-setup.py
>   1.33      +1 -2      ports/lang/python/pkg-plist

	This one seems to bus error - core dump on machines that are not
PII class or higher.  It does this on both make clean and make process.
I've tested this on 20 machines.  The only ones it doesn't complain are
the ones with Celeron, PII, PIII CPUs.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin