Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:51:14 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ivan Fetch <ivanfetch@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with SSH

Hi,
   I built the ports for ssh and ssh2 (FreeBSD 3.4-release, got the ports
via cvsup on Monday) - The build and install appeared to go alright, but
when attempting to make a package of ssh2 I got the following message:
spider:/usr/ports/security/ssh2>make package
===>  Building package for ssh2-2.0.13
Creating package /usr/ports/security/ssh2/ssh2-2.0.13.tgz
Registering depends: ssh-1.2.27.
Creating gzip'd tar ball in '/usr/ports/security/ssh2/ssh2-2.0.13.tgz'
tar: can't add file bin/ssh-askpass2 : No such file or directory
pkg_create: tar command failed with code 256

Any ideas as to why this ssh-askpass2 is supposedly missing?

Thank You,
Ivan Fetch.