Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:49:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world time???/

Ollivier says:

>Throw away this. You don't need bounce buffers.

This is probably the one thing that has never made any sense to me, in
spite of the fabulous missives people have written on it.  (And I have
saved a few along the way...this is my own failing.)  When do I need this?
Can this be explained in dirt-simple terms we, the unwashed masses, will
follow?  (And as an example you can discuss Pentiums with boatloads of
memory. :-)

Thanks!

Brian