Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:40:16 -0700
From:      notme <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        "Danny B." <db@year2000.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD = unix/linux ?

Well, FreeBSD is a direct decendent from BSDi, which is written by those

geniouses at Berkeley years ago...  In shorts, FreeBSD is a matured
operating
system.  Linux, on the other hand, started around 8 (or something like
that) years
ago...  or in another words...  not quite as matured.

For more information, go to:

www.freebsd.org
www.cdrom.com
www.freebsdmall.com

Frankie
(btw, don't write in HTML if you want your e-mail replied.  send in
plain
text only)