Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:25:18 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "bsdnooby" <bsdnooby@optonline.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 6 hours of trying to configure my printer.

Hi!

  I have a guide of sorts worked up that needs some polishing, but it
might be useful to you.  However it does NOT use cups or any of that.
it uses lpr.  You can e-mail me for it.  If you insist on going the
cups route, there's plenty of cups setup guides on the Internet.

  I assume of course your trying to print graphics - the 940c speaks
ascii well enough.  If all you want to do is print ascii, then go here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/corp-net-guide/index.htm

Ted