Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:46:13 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        <heckfordj@psi-domain.co.uk>, "Daniel" <daniel@albanyis.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Change password via web

Install poppassd from /usr/ports/mail/poppassd

Then grab one of my scripts:

	http://home.psknet.com/troy/passwd.php.txt
	http://home.psknet.com/troy/passwd.pl.txt

The PHP script is self contained.  For the perl script, you'll need to
create a form (username, passwd, np1, np2)

Should take you all of about 5 minutes to get up and running.

G'luck,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short.