Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:06:52 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        Mike Pritchard <mpp@mppsystems.com>, Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP!: config changes...

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 17:27:28 +0900, "Daniel C. Sobral" wrote:

> This definitely needs some work. I'm not sure the hints syntax will
> change much, if at all. OTOH, I don't know how to approach this. In
> other words, suggestions (and specially patches) are welcome.

Actually, I think that this is one of those rare occasions where patches
are not welcome. :-)

Right now, what we want is an assurance that the work we put into
updating section 4 will not need to be duplicated because we tackled it
too early.

Peter, how far ahead are you looking?  Can you picture what things will
look like for 5.0-RELEASE?

Ciao,
Sheldon.