Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:43:36 +0100 (BST)
From:      Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>, Darren Henderson <darren@nighttide.net>, Christian Plazas <Cplazas@deltadatasoft.com>
Subject:   Re: Raylink/Aviators on 4.3-RELEASE and 4.3-STABLE

On 25-Apr-01 Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <XFMail.010425210811.dmlb@computer.my.domain> Duncan Barclay
> writes:
>: However, I think that recent commits to 4.3-STABLE post 4.3-RELEASE
>: may have broken support for the aviator/raylink cards. It's not a problem
>: to fix - I have to merge some changes from -current for the driver.
>:
>: CVSupping and building as I speak...
>
> I didn't think I broke anything with the merge...

I not entirely sure that you did. There were a couple of small things that
were slightly different around the CARD_SET_MEMORY_OFFSET methods between
-current and -stable that might need fixing up in if_ray.c. In addition,
your MFC included some bug fixes to pcic_memory() that if_ray can take
advantage of (i.e. removal of the common/attribute memory map swapping).

> Warner

Duncan

---