Date:      Sun, 07 Mar 1999 18:10:01 -0500
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: nt/freeBSD

Everything you need is at www.freebsd.org

Take a look at the bottom of the page for the install
stuff...and be sure to read the handbook...have further
questions just ask with specifics (after you have checked
the archives...a lot of good stuff there).

Michael G.

--Original Message Text---
From: Patrick Pritchard
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 14:21:16 -0800

I would like to convert one of our NT 4.0 servers to
freeBSD and I don't see much in the way of documentation to
do this. In particular how to make the boot floppies. The
installation would then proceed over our ethernet
connection to ftp. Thank you in advance for your help

patrick

 ICQ #24517082    Live FreeBSD...Or Die!

 PIC          X  10    VALUE "YES! COBOL"