Date:      12 Nov 1999 04:49:21 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printing (was: i probably drew daemon's rage on myself)

Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Ariel Burbaickij wrote:
> >> The point is everything is: i get same output even using your
> >   suggestions
>
> Can you please stop putting a quote marker before your own damn text? It
> makes your mail rather confusing to read, since it looks like you are
> attributing that text to Greg.

He's using Pine, which probably makes a hell of a good effort to fill
the text of one paragraph; to no avail as it seems.

Nice formatting of messages would certainly be a plus for anyone
though.  So, nice point there...

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]