Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:11:59 +0800 (PHT)
From:      rfa@msumain.edu.ph
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anti Virus Software

> I'm trying to set up a small web server with freebsd and all the Anti
> Virus
> Software I've find for Linus based want about $400 is there anything I acn
> do
> cheeper?
> Thanks Dennis

Try looking at ports. there are a bunch of free AV software there for free.
[I'm thinking of clamav and amavisd-new, downloading that now as i type]

also i was wondering too if there are any recommendations for a good
AV/spam combo for email running qmail & courier/imap?

Anyone have any experiences that I could try emulating?

Yours,

Rommel