Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 14:52:46 -0400
From:      "Gerald T. Freymann" <freymann@eagle.ca>
To:        <david@banning.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: how to copy from windows to unix

> I have samba installed, and I have my windows laptop working
> and printing with FreeBSD.
> I can copy from windows to unix from my windows machine,
> but for the life-of-me I can not seem to copy back and forth
> while stationed at the unix box.

 Samba lets your windoze box see the shares on your Unix box...

 But if you wanna see your shares that live on the Windoze box from
Freebsd? you need to add another program to do that.

 I recommend Sharity Light. Simple and easy to use (not much different than
the mount and umount commands).

 Look in  /usr/ports/net/sharity-light

-gf