Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 19:25:02 +0300 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:3 uptime limits

Here it is
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/accuracy.html#whichos

It says the freebsd supports uptime but there is a pparagraph just below
the list of the operating systems and it says

Quoted from Netcraft
Additionally HP-UX, Linux, Solaris and recent releases of FreeBSD cycle
back to zero after 497 days, exactly as if the machine had been rebooted
at that precise point. Thus it is not possible to see a HP-UX, Linux or
Solaris system with an uptime measurement above 497 days.