Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:55:28 -0500
From:      Brian McCann <bjmccann@gmail.com>
Subject:   Bug or design?

     Hi all.  I'm starting to use 5.3 on some production servers, and
I just noticed something I hadn't picked up on before that is REALLY
annoying.  When I'm using sysinstall, there is some wierdness that I
thought worked in 4.10.  First, when I go to configure an interface,
even if it's already setup, it does not show the current IP address
for that interface, but it does show the default gateway.
     Second, during the inital install, I tried to configure both
interfaces on the server.  However, after choosing fxp0 from the list
and setting it up, I then went to do fxp1 and it had the settings for
fxp0 in the fields already.  I just canceled out and configured one
during install and one after, but still, annoying.
     Is anyone else experiencing this, or am I doing something wrong
here?  I'm fairly sure this worked in 4.10.

Thanks,
--Brian