Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 1996 21:16:24 +1030 (CST)
From:      Justin Viiret <justin@cyburbia.bns.com.au>
To:        Stefan Esser <se@zpr.uni-koeln.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spinner under FreeBSD

On Wed, 20 Mar 1996, Stefan Esser wrote:

> I've prepared a Spinner port, but didn't have
> the time to put it into the repository, yet.

Can you let me know when it's in, or stick it in freebsd.org's incoming
dir for me? (Unless of course I'm missing something unbelievably obvious
and can fix it here :) )

> } o crypt() does not work on FreeBSD
> Did you install DES crypt on your system ?

No, I don't think so - We're outside the USA, and I know that user
passwords are MD5 passwords here. (newbie warning [grin])

> I'm using -current, and didn't make
> many tests, yet. I didn't try with
> MD5 passwords, though ...

Uh huh ... well, if I can get hold of your port I'll have a shot at it
with that ... otherwise I might go and try some of the older betas or the
very-beta (shudder) release :)

| Justin Viiret                       Cyburbia Network Services             |
| justin@cyburbia.bns.com.au          Co-sysadmin                           |
| http://cyburbia.bns.com.au/~justin  A96 Music Competition (dis)Organiser  |
 \------------------[Relax, it's only ones and zeroes.]--------------------/