Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:19:54 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Subject:   openstack under virtualbox

I have been banging my head for almost 3 weeks now to get openstack
(nova and glance only or what ever the min is), I have tried essex and
currdntly attempting grizzly, it gets all way the point of making
instances but the instances are unreachable (by tcp/ip but the console
works fine)... using devstack it does work... I am just wondering if
there is anything weird people have encountered here... note the vbox
host (I will be moving it to real hardware once vb works) is:

FreeBSD scoobySnax3 9.1-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p3 #0: Thu May
23 01:01:35 EDT 2013     root@scoobySnax3:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
 amd64

and the first image I want to install once it working is the rackspace
freebsd image