Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:38:15 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo@righi.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   new STABLE kernel problem

Hello,
I installed the new stable kernel but I got this problem.
when I reboot the system the loader cannot load the kernel it says the
boot block is invalid.
What I have to do to install a new boot block ?
do I ahve to do it after I make install the new kernel ?

I just copyed back the old kernel in my sys directory and did make
install to install my old kernel and hopefully the system came back to old
workign state.
What I have to do to make my new kernel loaded ??
Actually I Am using 3.1-STABLE kernel and was upgrading to 3.2-STABLE(at
least I think it is teh new stable kernel 3.2)  but
as I told it won't boot.
thanks

Rick