Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:44:31 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Langa Kentane - MWeb <LKentane@mweb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pop3 commands

Langa Kentane - MWeb wrote:

> Where can I get a complete listing of all the pop3 & smtp commands
> what a brief explanation of what they do.

In the appropriate RFC. SMTP is defined in RFC 821 (RFC 822 is also
useful), POP3 is defined in RFCs 1939 and 1957. Download them from
your nearest RFC mirror, if you don't know the address of one,
ftp://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/rfc/ is one example.

--
Ben Smithurst
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk

send a blank message to ben+pgp@scientia.demon.co.uk for PGP key