Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:23:03 +0200
From:      "Ivailo Tanusheff" <i.tanusheff@procreditbank.com>
To:        "'Scott Pilz'" <tech@tznet.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: MPD/VPN

Hi,

Long ago I had the same problem.
You should check the XP client and it connection settings. I can't
remember the exact trick and I have no XP machine here to test it right
now, but there is some problems with multilink. You should disable
multilink on XP machine or you should enable it on both sides. The
problem is that I can't remember which of these 2 solutions worked with
me.

Best regards,
Ivailo Tanusheff