Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 1995 00:19:18 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.Freenix.FR>
To:        gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ssh-1.2.0?

It seems that Gene W Homicki said:
> Has anyone written the port for ssh (http://www.cs.hut.fi/ssh/)?  If
> not, I'll do one by this weekend. Thanks.

Take 1.2.5 instead :-)

Anyway, easy  compile thanks to  the  GNU autoconf  script. Runs fine  down
here. Remember  not to package  it as it  is cryptographic material  and so
export-restricted.

It is a great program, the X11 automatic-redirection-and-encryption feature
is the feature anyone has ever wanted in this kind of tool. It is better in
that respect to Stel (my sorrow to tell as I am the FreeBSD ported for Stel
:-)).

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
 FreeBSD keltia.Freenix.FR 2.2-CURRENT #1: Sun Sep 10 18:50:19 MET DST 1995