Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:22:21 -0500
From:      Michael W.Holdeman <ptfd9100@beanstalk.net>
To:        Michael W.Holdeman <ptfd9100@beanstalk.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Logins, KDM.......

I finally found another .Xsession file under /usr/bin/kde-config
I made it look exactly like th efile in teh handbook under xdm. What I get
everytime I try to log in from any kdm screen as root or user is a return to
kdm. After selecting shutdown I get several lines of error on teh console
"kdm[145]: no modules loaded for 'kde' service"
also a line "kdm_config[141]: Unknown command line option `ttyv8`

If I could get my Xircom Pccard working I would post those files for you. But
I am having difficulty finding the procedure for configing my pcmcia Xircom
56+ card.

Thanks for your help so far. hope you have some suggestions for this.

BTW what are teh numbers in the []'s? are they can't be line numbers?

Mike