Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:25:56 +0300
From:      "Vladimir Terziev" <vlady@rila.bg>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cisco AIR-PCI 352 card strange behaviour (re-send)

  Hi,

  I have a dual-boot machine with Cisco AIR-PCI 352 card on it. The machine
boots FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE and Windows'98.

  The AIR-PCI 352 card works either with FreeBSD and Win98, but it has
different behaviour under both.
  When it works under Win98, ping to my gateway machine is ~ 6ms. When it
works under FreeBSD, ping is ~ 200ms. That is very strange for me and I want
to know what is the reason for this behaviour and how I can drop the ping
under FreeBSD to be similar to ping under Win98?

  Any suggestions?

	Vladimir