Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:40:24 -0700
From:      CNNet <cnnet@cnnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Help we have Freebsd 2.2.5 on one machine and 3.0 on another.

On the 2.2.5 machine we have radius 2.01 with a patch from the following
company

http://sysadm.sorosis.ro/devel/radius/index.html and it works fine.

The problem arises when we take the radius source from livingston and apply
the patch on the Freebsd 3.0 machine.

The patch applies fine but when we go to build it we get nothing but errors.

Could someone look into this and tell us why?

If we take the binary from the above site and install it on the 3.0 machine
radius works but accounting doesn't work.

We have checked the port and they are correct on both machines 1645 and 1646

I noticed that on bsd 3.0 in services that radius was set to ports 1812 and
1813 we commented these out and changed them to 1645 and 1646

Livingston doesn't support Freebsd so they say but do support linux, I DO
NOT WANT TO GO TO LINUX

If someone knows of a radius with the above url's features that works on
bsd3 that would suffice as well

Thanks in advance

Jason